This oatmeal pizza is a great snack or breakfast dish. It’s tasty, looks beautiful and it’s healthy too. Kids will fall in love with them at first sight. And adults can eat them with less or no guilt.
Ingredients to make Healthy Oats Pizza :
2 tbsp Oats
2 bread slices
1 Chopped onion
1 Chopped tomato
1/2 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp Cumin seeds
1/2 tsp Chaat Masala
Salt to taste
1 tsp pizza seasoning
2 tsp tomato sauce
1 chopped green chilli
1/4 cup corn
1/4 cup grated cheese
Water as required
Method to make Oats pizza :-
1. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, add Cumin seeds, garlic and chopped onion, once the onion turns brown add 1/2 cup chopped tomato, add salt to taste and 1/2 tsp Chaat Masala, once the tomatoes are soft add 2 tbsp Oats add water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Switch off the flame. Make sure their is not water left.
2. Now take a bread slice, grease olive oil on both sides. Now spread tomato sauce on once side.
3. On top of sauce, spread cooked oats evenly and press a little. Than spread cheese and veggies on top. You can select topping of your choice.
4. Sprinkle some pizza seasoning on top.
5. Now heat a pan or tava place the bread oats pizza on it & cover it with a lid. Cook for 2 min on very low heat. Once cheese starts to melt, remove the oats bread pizza from pan.
6. Your Oats pizza is ready to serve.